Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt4

L4DXD

XD excellent work...esp the L4D partXD

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Song

What is the title of the song that acuma is listening to in fiergon's laundrymat animation?

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Great Work dude

This was damn funny i nearly fell off my chair listening to this.great work on making this into like a DVD format lolz.i'm looking forward to your future parodies.

Arise Arise

The Character you were playing was gay

Wtf I didnt understand why a guy,who in the face of all this fear would say "I'm not touching that severed finger".Its just a finger.but overall quite nice.would've been better without the characters gayness and putting in a scare meter or timer to make the game more challenging

Ghost Motel 1 Ghost Motel 1

great work! could be improved though.

Good attempt at the game dude. but i must say that the last part when u see the ghoul's face(obviously when u clicked the investigate sobbing button) was not very scary.might i suggest a small flash part which allows the person to interact with some of the places in the room such as the closet or toilet.then u can scare the bejesus outta the player.Again great job!!

MegaDave's Theme MegaDave's Theme

sweet base!

i really liked your base,it really kicked ass in my subwoofer system.looking forward to ur future songs!